Thanks for expressing interest in being a guest for the Sober Ventures Summit!
Options for Recording
I have a few different recording options to accommodate to whatever your preference is for speaking. I can use Zencastr to host an internet browser-based audio-only interview (this is best if you have your own computer audio equipment like microphone/mixer/etc.).
The other option is for me to give you a call on your cell phone or land line. This will result in slightly-poorer audio quality for the interview, but I can do what I can to clean it up in editing to make sure your message comes through well.
Format of Talk
The format of our conversation will be mostly interview-based, with a selection of questions to help guide the discussion. You can feel free to go into as much depth as you’d like and be sure to share anything specific that you’d like to include in your story.
- What was your background in your drinking days?
- What part did alcohol play in your business/professional life?
- When did you decide to get sober and why?
- How did sobriety affect your business/work/hobbies?
- How did your sober venture start out?
- When was your first sale and how did it make you feel?
- What does a day in your life look like now?
- What has your favorite part of being a sober entrepreneur been?
- What’s your biggest struggle in business and sobriety, and how do you get through it?
- What advice would you give someone considering starting their own sober venture?
Looking forward to chatting with you soon. Any ideas for how to improve the process, just email me at email@example.com